Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shocker!

My co found this blog. I deleted it now for a second, but it didn't feel right. In a way having this blog makes me feel more real. Like I have my own space, and in a way I am so confident that no one really reads it that it is a comforting little diary.
I read through what I have been writing and it doesn't look as bad as I thought it was when I wrote it.

We talked tonight and it was truly wonderful to hear his voice.

We are coming through yet another rough patch and everything feels shaky. A lot is changing, but I think they are changing for the better. I am hopeful and confident that things will work themselves out. There is always this fear that things will just repeat and repeat. That the arguments and the issues will just never go away. But I don't think that's true. I mean, some things will never change. But others will have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment