Friday, December 11, 2009

Boring day...

Today has been a funny day.
I am unbelievably tired. I don't know why.
The past two weeks have been a battle between my body and whatever it is in that Evra patch. My body won.
It mad me moody, mad, restless, and gave me headaches.
Not worth it.

Now I am home. I am transforming and getting better at being brave and fair. Last night I sort of did myself a disservice when fear cropped up a little too high. I wanted to be with my coco and I got scared it would make too many problems with his work. I gotta stop that..

I'm so excited about going home and seeing my family. A part of me feels desperately unsure and worried about the whole thing though. I don't really know why..
I just watched the Anime Paprika, it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment