Friday, March 4, 2011

Go Rosario! Go!

Photobucket

Today was a pretty normal day outside of this blog post I found on Racialicious about how Paul Rudd grabbed Eva Mendes boob for a little too long and as protest Rosario Dawson stabbed him with a fork and grabbed his balls. Lol. Too funny, and too awesome at the same time. My favorite part is the quote where Rosario say's
"I was like, I’m really sorry, Paul, I don’t mean to be offensive. But you’re kind of being offensive."

On a sad note there was a movie I wanted to watch that was available the first time I clicked it and then wouldn't let me watch because I am outside of the USA. Damn IP.

The weather is pretty nice today, the snow is still on the ground but it isn't very cold. The sky is calm and there is a bit of breeze. I feel homesick though anyway. Getting dressed this morning was annoying. Layering last minute can be hard, and I seem to have a habit of putting my leggings on inside out. Every other day I find myself walking along the street and at some point looking down and wondering why I can see the seam. : / oh well.

I'm feeling sort of romantic today, it's a pisces new moon. Hopefully it works in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment