Thursday, November 7, 2013

Kiva Putiikki

Hey Ya'll!

I know, I know, I missed #workoutwednesday this week but next week is gonna be awesome ! I promise you!

Today, I did a little bit of exploration Tapiola and checked out the new Ainoa shopping center. I'll write about that tomorrow, but for now, I'm too excited. I gotta tell you about Kiva Putiikki and the cute jewelry I got today!

My New Earrings from Nouseva Myrsky, Cute!! 






 Kiva Putiikki, cute shop in Tapiola's new addition! Ainoa!

I usually don't like these kinds of store b.c. I am kinda annoyed with the things that are usually considered "Classic Finnish Design" but this place has all of the Finnish design stuff. that I actually like, for example 

 Yummy Jewels

Herkku  Korut is a brand I discovered a year ago at a design fest in Helsinki. I thought I would never find them again but then I found them here! I'm so excited, they have the best sweet shaped jewelry. With earrings in shapes ranging from cupcakes, to pies, and ice cream, and even banana's this brand is great for gifts!


They even sell beads so if you get inspired you can make some jewlery of your own!

Anyway, I'm gonna go enjoy my stuff!

See Ya'll,
Thanks for reading!
- E




No comments:

Post a Comment