Sunday, May 27, 2012

Amazing Day W. Jani Toivola and Thanos!

Today was totally awesome,


I interviewed Jani Toivola with Thanos on Ovi Wild Ride, and we just had a blast. I have to say that Jani is an amazing person and blew the two of us away. We've got a lot to be happy about with a guy like that in Finland's Parliament.

It was especially exciting to meet Jani because he is such a well known and powerful POC in Finland and in case you didn't know, I am really passionate about race and totally uplifted and inspired by the things he had to say. It was a wonderful surprising to find that he is a great person. He even impressed Thanos!

I'm actually kind of embarrassed about my level of excitement about this but, Oh well! I was really nervous at the beginning of the program and then just plain excited. Insecurity kicked in big time but I just kept in going. Even though I blanked out a few times! Lol.

You can here the show, and our interview with Jani here: http://www.ovimagazine.com/radio/music01.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment