Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good Lunch


Yesterday I had a great lunch. It usually doesn't happen to me that way because I am lazy and usually in a rush. This time I woke up a bit earlier than expected and had some time on my hands when the OMG I NEED TO EAT SOMETIHNG! vibe came over me as it usually does after my second cup of coffee.

Luckily for me there were some left overs in the fridge and I piled on a bunch of salad. It was awesome especially because I've been wanting to eat more salad lately (cause it's healthier than chips...and because vitamins are good for you, and your mood) I made this one with Avocado, Arugula, orange bell pepper and cucumber, with soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and olive oil drizzled on top... it was yummy. Underneath is quinoa and chicken. One of the best parts was that I got to drink club mate w. it. They just started selling it here. It's a little more expensive than in Berlin but, whatevs. I love it, and I work.

Maybe this would be a good chance to fill in the blanks about what has passed and what's to come. A lot has changed since I was more active on this blog. I created another blog almost exclusively for my comics, and occasional reposts on tumblr. I started studying cultural production, and I'm basically setting all of my ropes out into the sea. I'm doing a radio show regularly and I am really excited about a career in radio, if someone will pay me... and my Co and I are taking some relationship steps forward which I will write more about later. How we got here was huge!

I'm really happy to be blogging again, and will try and include content about  food and hair which are some of my newest points of interest. A lot of pictures and stories to come.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment