Monday, July 2, 2012

Return to my Wishlist!

Okay so before I left I made a list of things I wanted to do while I was here in Tokyo, here it is again. Tomorrow is my last day so I am revisiting it to prioritize my day tomorrow, and to update ya'll on what I've done:
  • Wake up in a comfortable high rise apartment, walk over to the window and see Tokyo at my feet. (nope but don't care, I went to a club on the 13th floor of a building, that was enough for me!)
  • Catch a ride in a Fancy sports car, and get a driving tour like that. (nope, but I did get a lot of rides from the trainstation and back!)
  • Drive a moped through Tokyo (nope, no excuse, I forgot about it? I don't mind)
  • Drink Boba tea (I know it is korean, but it reminds me of Tokyo)  (I will tomorrow)
  • Eat Tempura and lots of other stuff.   Yeah! I did this at a Traditional Japanese Restaurant, which is next on the list, and oh yes, I did eat LOTS of other stuff! Yum!
  • Eat at a traditional Japanese restaurant.  Delicious, pictures later...
  • See a Kabuki play (Nope, but it wasn't possible, everything was closed or too confusing) 
  • Eat at a Japanese Steakhouse (nope, I forgot about that!)
  • Drink Sake    I did that at a Karakoke place!
  • Do karaoke  Wasn't as fun as I thought, kinda awkward if you aren't with good friends in the booth!
  • Get  (Sorta) drunk  But it's okay, I drank enough!
  • Meet Haruki Murakami  (nope, and didn't try either , lazy me!)
  • Check out artists places in Tokyo (maybe even visit a studio) (no, but I did Meet and Artist at a really cute gallery, it probably could have lead to visiting his studio, but he didn't speak English!Oh no!)
  • Get on the radio in Tokyo  (no, lol)
  • Interview people, Finns living in Tokyo and otherwise (didn't work out, tried though!)
  • EAT! Done and Done! Lol.
  • Visit the big old style garden Rikugien Garden! (hmm, no, and I was worried it would be too romantic to visit a lone... hmm, maybe tomorrow, but probably not! Unless I end up there by mistake!)

  • And lots Lots more, Maybe visit the hot springs...  (Okay well I went to the bath house and there was a hot spring bath there! It was awesome!)
As you can see most of my list got missed or I forgot or wasn't possible or not that important. I am having a great time, and tomorrow will be awesome and I am happy with all I have done, it was quite enough! This trip turned out to be even better than I imagined. Tomorrow I want to go to Asakusa an Harajuku again, and that's about it, maybe visit a garden, we'll see.

Thank's for Reading,
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment